At Dumyah.com, our mission is to revolutionize the motherhood journey through the power of technology.
E-Commerce Financial Analyst
- Handle day to day accounting transactions; invoices, PO, petty cash and balance.
- Supervise all company’s expenditure.
- Assist in the preparation of financial plans, monthly forecasts and financial reporting.
- Prepare month end journal entries and accruals as well as investigate general account book entries to ensure accurate numbers.
- Provide monthly budget/forecast to actual variance analysis and commentary
- Analyze the e-commerce P&L to identify opportunities to reduce expenses and increase profitability
- Assist with sales and key performance indicator (KPI) review with the merchandise planning department.
- Work with the online marketing department to analyze monthly digital marketing spend by category and calculate return on investment (ROI)
- Work with executive management on miscellaneous ad hoc reports and requests.
Skills & Expertise:
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in financial analysis
- Must be a team player
- Strong communication, analytical, critical-thinking, and presentation skills
- Must have the highest degree of accuracy with a strong attention to detail
- Well organized with an ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Project management skills, from initial idea through execution.
- Strong Excel skills a must.
Fit the position? Send us your C.V. email@example.com