How to tie dye your shirt:
- Find a suitable place, and then wear gloves found in the box
- Take out the shirt from the box, plan your design and then twist the shirt in the way you want. Don't forget to use the rubber bands to tie it very well
- Shake the colours very well before starting, apply the colours from the bottles onto the shirt (make sure to apply one colour at a time). Remember to work with the lighter colours first since that darker colours can be layered over the light ones.
- After finishing dyeing, wrap the shirt with nylon wean and leave it to dry for 8-23 hours
- Unwrap the nylon off the shirt and take off the rubber bands. Rinse it under cold water until the run-off water is clear, then wash it in the washing machine with cold water too; MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T WASH ANYTHING WITH IT.
- Dry the shirt and its ready to be stayed!!
رقم الموديل :