- Organically based permanent hair colour that contains eight herbal extracts.
- Covers gray hair effectively for a more natural result.
- Makes the hair vibrant and healthy-looking.
Herbatint Permanent Hair Colour Gel is inspired by nature. It is specially formulated to take of your hair and keep it healthy while making sure you get the hair colour you desire.
Herbatint Permanent Hair Colour Gel Light Chestnut contains eight herbal extracts including Aloe Vera, Limnanthes Alba, Betula Alba, Cinchona Calisay, Hamamelis Virginiana, Echinacea Angustifolia, Juglans Regia, and Rheum Palmatun. These organic herbal extracts are purposely selected to nourish your hair and scalp and protect them from damage, enhance your hair’s colour and most importantly to give a long-lasting and natural result.
Herbatint Hair Colour Gel Ingredients:
Laureth-4, Propylene glycol, Aqua (Water), PEG-2 oleamine, Ethanolamine, Oleic acid, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera)leaf extract, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel)leaf extract, Betula alba (birch)leaf extract, Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea)root extract, Juglans regia (Walnut)shell extract, Rheum palmatum (Rhubarb)root extract, Cinchona calisaya (Cinchona)bark extract, PEG-75 meadowfoam oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam)seed oil, p-Phenylenediamine, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Cetrimonium chloride, Simethicone, Sodium metabisulfite, Glycerin.
*Botanical and Natural Origin
Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide.
How to Use:
- Mix equal parts of the colour and developer in a glass or plastic bowl. Do not use anything made of metal.
- Mix with a brush thoroughly until gel consistency is achieved then apply directly to dry and unwashed hair from roots to tips.
- Leave on your hair for not less than 40 minutes before rinsing it thoroughly until the water is clear. Avoid getting the product to your eyes by tilting your head back while rinsing.
- Wash your hair with Herbatint Normalising Shampoo.
- After washing, apply Royal Cream Herbatint regenerating conditioner. Leave on for five minutes then rinse hair again thoroughly.
If you carefully close the bottles containing the unused product, taking care not to swap the caps, the product that has not been used and has not been mixed can be stored for further applications. More information in the leaflet enclosed in the box.
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
- Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.