While Gad plays in his garden, Bird falls in front of him on the ground. Jad al-Asfour carries him home and takes care of him with his sister Tala. The cat tries to get close to the bird, but Gad hides it in his room. Suddenly, the bird disappears and everyone looks for it. Where did the bird disappear? Did he eat pistachios? Or is he recovering and shaving in space?
While Gad plays in his garden, a small bird falls in front of him on the ground. Jad al-Asfour carries him home and takes care of him with his sister Tala. Days pass and the bird recovers and then shines high in space.
If you were a serious place and you saw a wounded bird, would you help him? What would you do?
* What does the bird have and can fly in the air? What covers the wings of the bird? The shape and function of the wings can be expanded to fit.
* Are there other things that may cover animal bodies? (Wool, fur ... etc)
* Remember other animals covering the body feathers. Can all of them fly?
* Where did Gad and Tala put the bird? Why? Does the bird need a house to shelter? Other animal houses can be visited.
* Why open Gad and Tala windows and door to the bird?
* Do you prefer the bird to be free or confined inside the cage?
What does the word freedom mean to you?
[Asharq Al-Awsat] Did the bird feel happy when he got his freedom? Why?
NUMBER OF PAGES: 24