- Prepare baby’s favorite pretend treats in her toy oven; oven dings
- Feed her and change her diaper when she “poops”
- Comb her soft hair
- Pose her moveable arms and legs
- Includes doll, removable outfit, toy oven, spatula, baking tray, food shaper, roller, 2 one-ounce containers of reusable doll food, diaper, comb, and instructions. Ages 3 and up.
Baby Alive Snackin’ Treats Baby (Blonde Curly Hair)
Baby Alive dolls provide boys and girls with so many sweet, nurturing moments. The Snackin’ Treats baby lets kids prepare her favorite snacks in her oven. The timer dings when the meal is ready! After eating, she 'poops' in her diaper and needs to be changed. Comb her hair, dress her up, and give her lots of hugs and kisses.
- Shape and mold reusable doll food to make pretend treats
- When the oven timer dings, feed baby
- Change baby’s diaper when she 'poops' after eating
- Comb baby’s soft hair, then give her plenty of sweet snuggles
- Move baby’s arms and legs to show off her adorable outfit
Snacks and sweet snuggles
It’s serious fun with Baby Alive Snackin’ Treats baby doll! Girls and boys can pretend to bake her favorite snacks in her toy oven. It’s easy to use – simply push down the timer. When it dings, it’s snack time! Feed Snackin’ Treats baby her meal. After she’s done, she’ll 'poop' and be ready for a diaper change. This sweet poseable doll loves cuddle time, having her soft hair combed, and being dressed in her cute removable outfit. Baby Alive and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Pretend to cook with baby’s special oven
Pretend to bake Snackin’ Treats baby her favorite treat in her very own toy oven. Just push down the oven’s timer and wait for the ding! That means her meal is ready! After eating her delish-looking snacks, baby 'poops' and is ready to have her diaper changed.
Primped and pretty
Even babies love to look their very best! Groom Snackin’ Treats baby’s soft hair with her comb. She’s all dolled up in her adorable outfit–so cute! Pose baby’s moveable arms and legs and don’t forget to give her lots of sweet and cuddly snuggles.