Here’s a new fun way to lead children on the road to literacy! Colorful mats and word tiles make learning and practicing telling time and counting money fun. Start building a foundation for academic success with the Learning Mats: Time & Money kit. The kit helps children practice these key skills:
• Tell time in hours, half-hours, quarter-hours, and to the nearest 5 minutes using analog clocks
• Match digital times to analog clocks
• Develop automaticity in telling time
• Identify the values of coins and bills
• Find the value of different money combinations
• Add simple money amounts
• Develop automaticity in money concepts For use with Grades K-2.