Medela Contact Nipple Shields help you breastfeed your baby if you have flat, inverted or sore nipples or an overactive let-down.
Breastfeeding with Contact Nipple Shields
Medela Contact Nipple Shields offer a durable, comfortable and convenient way to make breastfeeding easier. These Medela nipple shields are designed to help mums breastfeed babies with latch-on difficulties by providing a larger, firmer target for latching. They can also be used to help mums with flat, inverted or sore nipples or an overactive let-down to breastfeed. The Contact Nipple Shields are specially designed and constructed to provide closer contact for your baby.
Benefits of Contact Nipple Shields
- Medela Contact Nipple Shields protect your nipples during feeding and help your baby to latch on.
- The special shape offers high skin contact.
- The 100 per cent BPA-free shields are available in three sizes and come in a practical storage box.
- Available in three sizes: 16mm, 20mm and 24mm
- Unique cut-out shape allows a high skin contact between you and your baby
- Enables breastfeeding despite latch-on difficulties or sore, flat or inverted nipples