- Age: 5+
- A world of possibilities: Combine this product with Barbie dolls and accessories (sold separately) for endless story telling possibilities
- This special puppy really walks and goes potty for a true bonding experience with Barbie doll
- To start, simply wind the knob on the puppy's side and pull back on the leash the puppy starts walking all on her own
- When it's time for a potty break, push on the puppy's tail Barbie doll can clean up using the broom and scooper
- A feeding bowl and bone that fits in the puppy's mouth make the ideal reward for being such a good dog
- Barbie doll wears a black and white striped top, denim shorts and pink sneakers
This special puppy has walked its way into Barbie doll’s heart. It’s so fun to help Barbie doll take her dog for a walk and potty train: Simply wind the knob on the puppy’s side and pull back on the leash the puppy starts walking all on her own. Help Barbie doll keep up the leash fits on her hand for added realism. When it’s time for a potty break, push on the puppy’s tail. Barbie doll can clean up using the broom and scooper. A feeding bowl and bone that fits in the puppy’s mouth make the ideal reward for being such a good dog. Barbie doll’s casually cool outfit pairing a striped top with denim shorts and pink shoes is ideal for a day at the dog park. Animal lovers will have so much fun taking this adorable puppy for a walk and playing out friendship and nurturing stories between two best friends. Includes Barbie doll wearing fashions and accessories, puppy (with leash) that walks and goes potty, broom and scooper, plastic dog poops, feeding bowl and dog treat. Doll cannot stand or walk alone. Colours and decorations may vary.
Potty-Training Puppy Really Walks with Barbie Doll
Barbie Doll’s Puppy Really Walks
Barbie doll loves spending time with her puppy. They take long walks, learn new tricks and share a special friendship. Now, they’re working on potty training! It’s so much fun to play with this puppy - she really walks and goes potty for realistic bonding and pet play fun!
Puppy Potty Training
Simply wind the knob on the puppy’s side, pull back on the leash and the puppy will walk on her own - she's so cute! Barbie doll can hold the leash as you move her along to keep up. When the puppy stops for a potty break, push on her tail, then clean up with the broom and scooper. Each has a handle Barbie doll can hold in her hand - Barbie doll loves taking care of her favourite pet. Don’t forget to reward the puppy for being such a good dog - there's a feeding bowl and a bone that fits in the puppy’s mouth!
Barbie doll has on a casually cool outfit for a play date in the park with her puppy. A black and white top with striped pattern and yellow trim, denim shorts and pink sneakers are walking chic. Plus, flexible knees let Barbie doll kneel down to play, train and snuggle with her puppy pet. And who wouldn’t want to? The golden puppy is adorable with a silvery collar and pink pack.