Hypoallergenic starter infant formula is designed for infants from birth to 6 months, at risk of developing an allergy (e.g. if another family member is allergic). However, if your baby already has a declared allergy to cow's milk protein, do not use NAN H.A. 1 without asking your doctor. The introduction of any other formula, or cow's milk, must only be carried out under medical supervision.
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Whey protein concentrate, Maltodexin, Lactose, Palm olein, Whey protein, Low erucic acid rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, emulsifier (soy lecithin), fish oil, Phosphoric acid, citric acid, vegetable oil rich in arachidonic acid, antioxidants (ascorbyl palmitate, mixed tocopherols concentrate), taurine, nucleotides, L-Histidine, L-Carnitine, Inositol, Bofidus culture, water, vitamins & minerals.
Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.