Designed for use from 4 months, this small sippee trainer, is the perfect choice for your baby’s first sips. Up until this point they’ve been used to breast or bottle, so introducing a cup is an important step in their drinking journey.
Perfect for First Sips
The Tommee Tippee First Sips Soft Transition Cup comes complete with a Closer to Nature™ nipple to support the transition from bottle or breast to sippy cup drinking. The familiar element of the bottle nipple will help encourage baby to start holding their own sippy cup.
Transition Soft Spout
The secondary offset silicone spout is perfect for allowing baby to progress to a new drinking action. Moving baby from sucking to sipping and changing the angle
Graduated cup base
The 150ml base of the First Sips Soft Transition Cup has graduation markings like a bottle so parents can be reassured by how much liquid baby is getting during this transition to drinking phase.
- The transition from breast or bottle feeding to sippy cup drinking
- Includes soft, silicone bottle nipple and offset soft spout for multiple drinking options
- Removable, easy-grip handles designed for tiny hands
- Sterilizer, dishwasher & microwave Safe
- All Tommee Tippee cups are BPA free
- Capacity: 150ml
- Colours: Available in pink, purple, blue & green