- Happy feeding
- Use it with or without ventilation!
- Relieves colic, spills, belching and flatulence
- Ventilation system - designed to grow with your child!
- Bisphenol A free
- Help reduce feeding problems: Our bottles are known to reduce colic, spills, belching and gas
Proven to help preserve milk nutrients in the bottle *: Vitamins C, A, and E are important nutrients for childhood health
Vacuum-free feeding aids digestion: Good digestion is essential for infants, especially newborns
Fully Ventilated Bottle Design: Closer to Breastfeeding
The internal ventilation system and silicone nipple work together: a controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace
* According to recent academic studies.
Indoor ventilation system
- Air enters the bottle collar and passes directly through the internal ventilation system.
- Air passes through the perfusion tube, bypassing the milk, to the bottom of the bottle.
- Ventilation prevents the aeration of milk, air pressure, and nipple collapse.
- The baby feeds comfortably while the milk flows freely, just like breastfeeding.
- We recommend using the ventilation system to experience all the health benefits of the bottle