- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. Ideal for cleaning babies’ delicate skin, WaterWipes sensitive baby wipes are gentle enough to use even on premature babies. Approved for use by Allergy UK.
- MIDWIFE RECOMMENDED. 97% of midwives* recommend you use cotton wool and water or WaterWipes. (*Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October – November 2014).
- SUITABLE FROM BIRTH. WaterWipes are the world’s purest newborn baby wipes. Perfect for the sensitive skin of a baby, toddler, or an adult. A suitable alternative to cotton wool and water.
- SIMPLY TWO INGREDIENTS. Contains 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. The fruit extract acts as a gentle skin conditioner.
- MULTI-USE WIPES. Other suitable usage includes: cleaning baby's hands and face when they are weaning and teething, as well as for use on adult's sensitive skin care, elderly skin care and as pet wipes. 4 packs of 60 unscented wipes make it easy to bring your WaterWipes with you when you travel.
WaterWipes sensitive baby wipes are the world's purest baby wipes, made from 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. Suitable for newborns and even for premature babies. Effective yet ultra-mild, pure, and gentle. WaterWipes are a suitable alternative to cotton wool and water and ideal for cleaning a baby's delicate skin. All WaterWipes contain is 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract to act as a natural skin conditioner. WaterWipes are not a cure for nappy rash – but importantly they don’t contain the ingredients that can cause or exacerbate nappy rash. To make the world’s purest baby wipes, WaterWipes use as few ingredients as possible and a technical process that alters the structure of water to make the molecules even smaller, making it an even more effective cleanser. WaterWipes are clinically sterile, totally pure and gentle, without any nasties. Please dispose of WaterWipes responsibly. Wipes should never be flushed. Our goal is to create the safest and most gentle wipes for your baby, and we are just as passionate about protecting our planet for their future. That is why we promise that our wipes will be 100% biodegradable by 2025.
WaterWipes were created by our founder Edward McCloskey after his newborn daughter suffered with bad nappy rash.
After an extensive search he couldn’t find a baby wipe that didn’t contain chemicals or other ingredients that would’ve been too harsh for her sensitive skin, so he decided to make his own.
THE EXPIRY DATE OF THE WIPES IS: AUGUST 2020