- It can be enjoyed with jam in the morning or replaces bread during the meal, making the lunch light and dietetic.
- Quadrette thin, crispy, gluten-free and tasty.
- Enriched with millet and buckwheat and with flax and sunflower.
- They contain all the energy of these seeds and are produced with Italian corn and rice.
- Source of fiber and naturally free of yeast .
- They can be used as a snack or as a substitute for bread, also excellent for spreading!
Method of conservation
Keep in a cold and dry place