• Preparing the child's mathematics skills from an early age, such as thinking, analysis, arithmetic, building the right strategy, solving problems and logical sequence.
• Developing the child's knowledge of the importance of mathematics and how to apply it in his daily life.
• Combine learning and play at the same time.
• Adults getting used to their children's participation during their play and changing the wrong view of mathematics.
• Provide challenging activities and manual exercises.
• Developing sports skills and enhancing the child's self-confidence.
• Encouraging children to explore, investigate, and solve difficult problems with ease.
- 20 counting cubes
- 33 beads
- 20 sponges
- plastic turntable
- 3 rotating disc models
- 26 number cards
- 110 reward stars
- parent guide
book - app book