Can your preschooler write the alphabet and count to 12? Does he or she know what our five senses are? This workbook presents a variety of lively learning experiences. The book's primary focus is on preschool learning of the alphabet and numbers 1-12, while developing eye-hand coordination, critical thinking, and perceptual skills. Introductory concepts in the language arts, math, science, and social studies are woven throughout this colorful preschool workbook.
- .128 pages of colorful illustrations and entertaining activities
- Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
- Parent Guide and Recommended Activities pages
- Concept and skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
- Award page for a job well-done
- Activities to share for parents inside back cover
- An exceptional learning value!