- USDA ORGANIC CERTIFIED – A trusted option for your happy, healthy baby.
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS - Made from Whole Grains and non-GMO ingredients from our family of organic farmers and certified Kosher.
- IRON FORTIFIED FOR INFANT GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT - Easily Digestible for babies ready to move beyond rice cereal.
- NO artificial flavors or colors, and grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides.
- Earth's Best is proud to be supported by pediatricians, nutritionists and other healthcare professionals nationwide.
Earth's Best Organic Infant Cereal, Whole Grain Oatmeal with Bananas
Packaging May Vary
Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Infant Cereal with bananas is a perfect first food for your little one as they transition to solids. This delicious iron fortified cereal is made with organic ingredients grown without potentially harmful synthetic pesticides.
Made with organically grown whole grains and no salt or refined sugar, Earth's Best Organic infant cereals are available in several varieties to satisfy the taste and texture preferences of babies ready to enjoy their first solid foods.
- Made from Whole Grains
- Iron fortified for infant growth and development
- Unsalted and unsweetened
Why Earth's Best Organic
For more than 30 years we have been dedicated to providing wholesome infant nutrition. From the beginning of our farming process to the moment when your little one tastes Earth's Best products, we ensure a high degree of attention to both ingredient and product quality and safety.
*Claim approval for organic was given on September 10th, 2012 from Quality Assurance International with certificate number C003742-NOPHTR-10
What does Non-GMO and Organic mean for your baby?
The long term effects of potential pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best Organic products are made with only organic and non-GMO ingredients, so you can feel confident in feeding your baby.
*Claim approval for Non-GMO was given on January 21st, 2018 from the Food Chain ID with certificate ID number 493.
Which cereal type is best for your baby?
The first solid food is traditionally iron-fortified infant cereal such as oatmeal or rice, followed by other grains. At 4-6 months, begin with 1 serving each day, advancing to 2 when accepted by your baby. At 8 months, introduce foods that have more texture and continue to introduce a variety of whole grains.