Babies aged up to approximately 24 months cannot regulate their own body temperature and they rely on their parents or carers, now we have introduced a visual aid to facilitate this process.
Being able to know precisely when your baby is too hot and developing a fever could be extremely important to the health of your baby. Now you can detect the early signs of baby’s raised temperature or developing fever by simply noticing the colour change of the baby’s clothing.
The BabySafe Babywear temperature alert colour changing garments that indicate when a baby may not be well at a glance, making BabySafe Babywear sleepsuits and bodysuits the safest things next to babies.
BabySafe Babywear temperature alert garments are designed to change colour when the baby’s body temperature rises above normal body temperature. The garment will change back to original colour at normal body temperature.
- Colour changes on Temperature above 35 centigrade
- Made with 100% Combed Cotton.
- Popper fastening garments - nickel free to avoid irritation to baby's delicate skin
- Non scratchy labels are attached to avoid discomfort to the baby
- Machine washable at 30ºC and can be tumble dried.